Why study Communication & Journalism at BU?
- We’re proud to be ranked in the top 10 in the Guardian’s best UK universities 2021 league table for Journalism
- Work with cutting-edge resources, industry-standard equipment, guest speakers and staff with invaluable industry expertise
- Courses with excellent graduate employment records; former students have gone on to work for the likes of ITV, BMW, Time Out, BBC, Pixar and Sky
- An extensive network of companies offer placements to our students; the BBC, Endemol, Disney and IBM are among the many names that have taken BU placement students
- Courses delivered by the Faculty of Media & Communication, the largest centre of professional higher education for the film and media industry in the UK
- Opportunity on relevant courses to gain additional qualifications from bodies like the National Council for the Training of Journalists or the Chartered Institute of Marketing
Find a course
Statistics shown throughout this page are taken from Unistats and BU institutional data unless otherwise stated.