Why study BA (Hons) Multimedia Sports Journalism at BU?
- Take part in authentic news days and provide extensive coverage of local sports including AFC Bournemouth and other clubs
- Graduate equipped to become a sports and convergence specialist and trained to be agile enough to respond to new technologies and consumer/audience behaviours
- Showcase your sports journalism to the public via our online platform BUzz, BU’s campus radio station, Nerve magazine and your own social media channels and websites
- Make invaluable industry connections during a four- or 30-week placement with national and regional media organisations
- Learn from experienced professionals including senior industry guest speakers and our successful alumni
- BU is ranked amongst the top 10 best UK universities for journalism, publishing and PR (The best UK universities 2021 league table - The Guardian).
Next start date:
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
3 years including a 4-week placement, or 4 years including a minimum 30-week placement, full-time
104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of two A-levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in writing and 6.0 in all other components, or equivalent. For more information, check out our international entry requirements.