Why study Journalism, English & Communication at BU?
- Excellent graduate employment record: Our graduate employment record is excellent, with graduates going on to work for the likes of ITV, BMW, Time Out, BBC, Pixar and Sky
- Placement opportunities: We work with high-profile companies to offer placements to our students; see how the skills you’re learning on your course can be transferred to the real world and can develop connections with those working in your chosen industry
- Learn from industry experts: Our accredited Multimedia Journalism degrees are taught by experts who have experience working on international, national and regional press
- Tailor your degree: Focus your studies in English on the areas that interest you most, take advantage of opportunities to showcase your work, including with our annual writing competitions, and gain valuable work experience through our Publishing Press
- Broaden your career prospects: Our Communication & Media degree will allow you to develop knowledge in digital and multimedia communication, PR, advertising, journalism and storytelling, allowing you to contribute towards conversation and practical tasks in any company