Why study Journalism, English & Communication at BU?
- Continually advised and updated by industry: Work with cutting-edge resources, industry-standard equipment, guest speakers and staff with invaluable industry expertise
- Excellent graduate employment record: Our graduate employment record is excellent, with graduates going on to work for the likes of ITV, BMW, Time Out, BBC, Pixar and Sky
- Extensive placements network: We work with high-profile companies to offer placements to our students; the BBC, Endemol, Disney and IBM are among the many names that have taken BU placement students
- Largest UK centre of professional higher education for film and media: Some of our courses delivered by the Faculty of Media & Communication, the largest centre of professional higher education for the film and media industry in the UK
- Additional qualifications: Some of our courses are accredited by professional bodies like the National Council for the Training of Journalists or the Chartered Institute of Marketing and offer additional qualifications as a result
Find a course
Courses with a foundation year option: If you don’t yet have the right qualifications to study your chosen subject, a foundation year offers an alternative route to studying a full degree, involving an initial year of study that will enable you to progress on to the first year of one of our eligible undergraduate degrees.
Statistics shown throughout this page are taken from Unistats and BU institutional data unless otherwise stated.