Why study Journalism, English & Communication at BU?
- Continually advised and updated by industry: Work with cutting-edge resources, industry-standard equipment, guest speakers and staff with invaluable industry expertise
- Excellent graduate employment record: Our graduate employment record is excellent, with graduates going on to work for the likes of ITV, BMW, Time Out, BBC, Pixar and Sky
- Extensive placements network: We work with high-profile companies to offer placements to our students; the BBC, Endemol, Disney and IBM are among the many names that have taken BU placement students
- Largest UK centre of professional higher education for film and media: Some of our courses delivered by the Faculty of Media & Communication, the largest centre of professional higher education for the film and media industry in the UK
- Additional qualifications: Some of our courses are accredited by professional bodies like the National Council for the Training of Journalists or the Chartered Institute of Marketing and offer additional qualifications as a result
Find a course
Courses with a Foundation Year option: If you don’t yet have the right qualifications to study your chosen subject, a Foundation Year offers an alternative route to access a degree course. It involves an initial year of study that will enable you to progress onto the first year of one of our eligible undergraduate degrees.