Why study Marketing at BU?
- Prestigious AACSB accreditation: Our BSc Marketing course is led by the BU Business School, which is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) – an accreditation held by fewer than 5% of the world’s business schools
- Sector-leading degrees for over 25 years: The Faculty of Media & Communication pioneered the teaching of marketing communications and offers you the chance to specialise in Marketing Communications, Digital Media, Advertising or Public Relations
- Define new practice: Taught by expert lecturers, highly qualified practitioners and accomplished industry guest speakers, these degrees will help you graduate with solid skills to define new and relevant practice in your industry
- Optional 30-week placements: Our optional 30-week work placements will give you invaluable real-world experience and networking opportunities
- Professional qualifications: Take advantage of our comprehensive additional accreditation opportunities and graduate with professional qualifications alongside your degree.
Find a course
Courses with a Foundation Year option: If you don’t yet have the right qualifications to study your chosen subject, a Foundation Year offers an alternative route to access a degree course. It involves an initial year of study that will enable you to progress onto the first year of one of our eligible undergraduate degrees.