Why study Media, Film, TV & Music Production at BU?
- Courses developed with industry and education partners: Our courses are developed in close collaboration with industry and education partners to ensure you’ll develop the skills they are looking for
- Professional-level facilities: You’ll be learning using the same facilities you’ll encounter in the industry itself, based in our new Poole Gateway Building. These include a sound stage, recording studios, TV studios, a green screen studio and much more
- Excellent placements network: Gain industry experience through our extensive network of organisations that offer placements to our students, including the likes of the BBC, Working Title, Endemol, IBM and Disney
- Practical, work-ready skills: Collaboration between different courses and disciplines in this area helps our students develop practical, work-ready skills
- Extracurricular opportunities to strengthen your CV: Bolster your CV by getting involved with extracurricular opportunities through student-led platforms like Nerve Media and BIRSt radio station.
Find a course
Courses with a Foundation Year option: If you don’t yet have the right qualifications to study your chosen subject, a Foundation Year offers an alternative route to access a degree course. It involves an initial year of study that will enable you to progress onto the first year of one of our eligible undergraduate degrees.