Why study Media, Film, TV & Music Production at BU?
- Courses developed in close collaboration with industry and education partners to ensure you’ll develop the skills required for this dynamic and innovative sector
- Access professional-standard facilities in our brand new Poole Gateway Building, featuring a sound stage, recording studios, TV studios, a green screen studio and much more
- Gain industry experience through our extensive network of organisations that offer placements to our students, including the likes of the BBC, Working Title, Endemol, IBM and Disney
- Collaboration between different courses and disciplines in this area helps our students develop practical, work-ready skills
- Bolster your CV by getting involved with extracurricular opportunities through student-led platforms like Nerve Media and BIRSt radio station.