Why study Media, Film, TV & Music Production at BU?
- Courses developed with industry and education partners: Our courses are developed in close collaboration with industry and education partners to ensure you’ll develop the skills they are looking for
- Professional-level facilities: You’ll be learning using the same facilities you’ll encounter in the industry itself, based in our new Poole Gateway Building. These include a sound stage, recording studios, TV studios, a green screen studio and much more
- Excellent placements network: Gain industry experience through our extensive network of organisations that offer placements to our students, including the likes of the BBC, Working Title, Endemol, IBM and Disney
- Practical, work-ready skills: Collaboration between different courses and disciplines in this area helps our students develop practical, work-ready skills
- Extracurricular opportunities to strengthen your CV: Bolster your CV by getting involved with extracurricular opportunities through student-led platforms like Nerve Media and BIRSt radio station.
Courses open for 2022 and 2023 entry
Courses delivered at Wiltshire College and University Centre, Salisbury Campus
Open for 2023 entry only
This programme is aimed at developing future project leaders, producers, storytellers and experience-designers in virtual-reality, augmented-reality and mixed-reality media.
Please note: this course is not recruiting for September 2022 entry. Please register your interest and we will let you know when applications open for September 2023 entry.