Why study Media, Film, TV & Music Production at BU?
- Courses developed with industry and education partners: Our courses are developed in close collaboration with industry and education partners to ensure you’ll develop the skills they are looking for
- Professional-level facilities: You’ll be learning using the same facilities you’ll encounter in the industry itself, based in our new Poole Gateway Building. These include a sound stage, recording studios, TV studios, a green screen studio and much more
- Excellent placements network: Gain industry experience through our extensive network of organisations that offer placements to our students, including the likes of the BBC, Working Title, Endemol, IBM and Disney
- Practical, work-ready skills: Collaboration between different courses and disciplines in this area helps our students develop practical, work-ready skills
- Extracurricular opportunities to strengthen your CV: Bolster your CV by getting involved with extracurricular opportunities through student-led platforms like Nerve Media and BIRSt radio station.
Find a course
Delivered at Wiltshire College and University Centre, Salisbury Campus
On this course, you will become a creative, collaborative and reflective practitioner, able to contribute and shape the present and future film, television and related industries.
You’ll develop your skills using digital cinema cameras including the Sony FS7 and FS5, and also professional 16mm and 35mm celluloid film cameras, nonlinear edit suites, 16mm Steenbeck editing tables, location lighting, dollies and track.
Over the course of your studies, you will learn production skills including producing, directing, production management, and screenwriting.