Why study Media, Film, TV & Music Production at BU?
- Courses developed with industry and education partners: Our courses are developed in close collaboration with industry and education partners to ensure you’ll develop the skills they are looking for
- Professional-level facilities: You’ll be learning using the same facilities you’ll encounter in the industry itself, based in our new Poole Gateway Building. These include a sound stage, recording studios, TV studios, a green screen studio and much more
- Excellent placements network: Gain industry experience through our extensive network of organisations that offer placements to our students, including the likes of the BBC, Working Title, Endemol, IBM and Disney
- Practical, work-ready skills: Collaboration between different courses and disciplines in this area helps our students develop practical, work-ready skills
- Extracurricular opportunities to strengthen your CV: Bolster your CV by getting involved with extracurricular opportunities through student-led platforms like Nerve Media and BIRSt radio station.
Find a course
Courses with a Foundation Year option: If you don’t yet have the right qualifications to study your chosen subject, a Foundation Year offers an alternative route to access a degree course. It involves an initial year of study that will enable you to progress onto the first year of one of our eligible undergraduate degrees.
Courses open for 2021 and 2022 entry
Courses delivered at Wiltshire College and University Centre, Salisbury Campus
Open for 2022 entry only
On this course, you'll explore photography as a craft and a business, through a combination of practical and theoretical approaches.
Please note: this course is not recruiting for September 2021. Please register your interest and we will let you know when applications open for September 2022 entry.