The final intake for this course will be September 2022. You can view all of our undergraduate Computing & Informatics courses on our subject area page.
Why study BSc (Hons) Information Technology Management at BU?
- Study a broad range of computing topics with a strong emphasis on business processes and requirements, and management in computing
- Not only will you develop your IT skills, but you’ll also gain experience of the environment in which businesses operate
- Develop exceptional communication and teamworking skills that will enable you to work well with other computing professionals as well as product owners and stakeholders
- Gain valuable work experience on your placement if you choose to take one
- Career opportunities can include roles such as business integrator, IT manager, IT project manager or digital project manager. You'll be career ready with 89% if graduates from our computing courses in employment or completing further study after 15 months
- All of our computing courses share a common first year, giving you the time to really explore each subject before deciding on a specialism. View our list of Computing courses.
Accreditation by the Chartered Institute for IT (BCS) provides an indicator of quality and can help you work towards Chartered IT Professional status. You’ll have the chance to complete Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification courses during your degree.
See what it's like to study on this course
Next start date:
This course is not recruiting
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
4 years full-time with a minimum 30-week placement or 3 years full-time. You will be enrolled onto the 4-year degree, but can opt out of the placement year
The Chartered Institute for IT (BCS)
All subjects considered