Why study BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy at BU?
- The course maintains small cohort sizes resulting in excellent lecturer-to-student ratio meaning more support, education and resource availability
- Newly-built facilities at our Bournemouth Gateway Building include a plinth suite, simulation hospital ward and community home setting, to put your learning into practice
- Gain real-world experience from placements throughout the course in a diverse array of clinical settings
- Your learning will be delivered by a range of research-active staff with relevant clinical expertise and knowledge
- This course will teach you the techniques to manage patient’s physical, psychological and social wellbeing
- Excellent graduate employment with 100% of graduates employed or in further study within 15 months of finishing.
Funding support: Physiotherapy students may be eligible for a non-repayable government training grant of at least £5,000 a year. Find out more information about the funding.
Course accreditation and approval:
The accreditation and approval bodies on our BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy will allow you to work anywhere in the world with your qualification. On successful completion of this course, you can:
- Apply to become a registered physiotherapist with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Become a professional member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
Explore our facilities and see more of the course:
Next start date:
September 2022, September 2023
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne Campus
3 years, including mandatory placements
The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
Biology, Human Biology, Physical Education, Applied Human Biology, Health & Social Care
For September 2022 entry: 136-152 tariff points including a minimum of 2 A levels or equivalent, including 40 points in a required subject. BTEC Extended Diploma of DDD.
For more information check out our full entry requirements.