Why study LLM Legal Practice at BU?
- Acquire a sound foundation upon which further legal knowledge, training and competences can be built during the Training Contract phase of training and beyond
- Develop high standards of legal knowledge and critical analytical understanding of the law of England and Wales and its position in the international legal arena
- Take advantage of opportunities for work-based learning, building on your employability skills or to inform your reflective portfolio/research project
- Benefit from an academically stimulating and dynamic learning environment
- Network with a range of legal professionals, share experiences and work together.
Please note: Full time applications for this course should be submitted through LawCAB. Part time applications should be submitted to BU.
For September 2023 entry: in order to take advantage of new approaches to learning and teaching, as well as developments in industry to benefit our students we regularly review all of our courses. This course is currently going through this process and we will update this page in May 2023 to give you full information about what we will be offering once the review process has concluded.
See what it's like to study on this course
Next start date:
September 2023, September 2024
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
1 year full-time or 2 years part-time (part-time option not available for September 2023), blended delivery
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 from a Qualifying Law Degree Graduate Diploma or a pass in the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)/ Common Professional Examination (CPE). For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in all other components of speaking, listening and reading. For more information check out our full entry requirements.