Why study LLM Legal Practice at BU?
- Acquire a sound foundation upon which further legal knowledge, training and competences can be built during the Training Contract phase of training and beyond
- Develop high standards of legal knowledge and critical analytical understanding of the law of England and Wales and its position in the international legal arena
- Take advantage of opportunities for work-based learning, building on your employability skills or to inform your reflective portfolio/research project
- Benefit from an academically stimulating and dynamic learning environment
- Network with a range of legal professionals, share experiences and work together.
See what it's like to study on this course
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
1 year full-time or 2 years part-time
Qualifying Law Degree qualification or any other qualification approved by the SRA for this purpose
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in a required subject, or a pass in the Graduate Diploma in Law/ Common Professional Examination (CPE). For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in all other components of speaking, listening and reading. For more information check out our full entry requirements.