Why study Health & Care at BU?
- Dedicated £48M building: Be among the first students to benefit from the brand new £48 million Bournemouth Gateway Building, the new home of the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences
- Clinical and community simulation suites: Learn in practice simulation suites that mirror both clinical and community workplace settings and provide a safe environment for you to practise your skills before heading out on placement
- NHS Placements: Develop your skills via BU’s network of integrated placements in NHS Trusts and community settings across the south
- Professional accreditations: Relevant courses benefit from professional accreditations from bodies such as the Nursing & Midwifery Council, the College of Paramedics, the Association for Nutrition, the Society of Sports Therapists, the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, and the Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT)
- Life-changing research: Study in an environment that generates life-changing research across health and social care – from improving nurse retention and tackling financial scams, to managing the effects of multiple sclerosis and improving nutritional care for people with dementia
Find a course
Statistics shown throughout this page are taken from Unistats and BU institutional data unless otherwise stated.