If you are coming from outside of the UK, you may need some additional financial support to fund your studies. Although many of you won't be eligible for the same government loans as UK students, there are other funding options to support you during your degree. We recommend that you source this funding before you leave your home country.

Visit our dedicated web pages for international students to find out more about the financial support available.