Why study BA (Hons) Events Management at BU?
- Learn from academic specialists who are actively involved in research that informs the future of the industry
- Benefit from visits to local and regional event venues, as well as studying real-life case studies and hearing from industry guest lecturers
- Gain an expert understanding of event marketing, financial reporting, project planning, event bidding and consumer behaviours
- Study abroad at one of our many partner institutions across the world
- Build your network of professional contacts, enhance your CV and employability during the 30-week work placement
- This course is ranked 10th in its subject area according to the 2021 Guardian League Tables.
Interested in studying this course part-time? Enquire now.
Foundation year: We have a foundation year option for UK students who do not meet the entry requirements for the degree course. This additional year of study will give you a grounding in the business and management skills required for this course, building your confidence, knowledge and skills for further study. After successful completion of the foundation year, you will progress to the full degree.
The accreditation bodies on our BA (Hons) Events Management course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School Experience:
- The Association for Project Management (APM) is the only chartered body recognising project management skills
- Recognised as a leading university in the industry by the Institute of Travel & Tourism (ITT) Centre of Excellence. With this recognition, you can take advantage of networking opportunities, and raise your professional profile
- Accredited by the Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM) means that upon successful completion of the accredited unit you will be able to obtain the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data-Driven Marketing
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
4 years full-time including a minimum 30-week work placement. Foundation year: 5 years full-time including a minimum 30-week work placement.
The Association for Project Management (APM), The Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM) , ITT Centre of Excellence, The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Graduate Gateway
All subjects considered
For September 2021 and September 2022 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A-levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. Foundation year: 48-72 UCAS tariff points. For more information check out our full entry requirements.