Please note: We are still accepting applications for this course for September 2021 entry.
Why study BA (Hons) International Hospitality & Tourism Management (Top-up) at BU?
- We are one of the top-ranking universities in the world for the study of tourism and hospitality
- Gain a better understanding of hospitality and tourism management, as well as developing your ability to evaluate, analyse and to apply your knowledge in innovative ways
- Taught by highly respected hospitality specialists who are actively involved in research that informs the future of the industry, as well as notable experts during our regular guest lectures
- The core of the course focuses on strategic management subjects taught in the context of hospitality and tourism and on research methods
- Pick specialist modules to bring your education in line with your own passions, interests and, ultimately, career aspirations
- Being a popular seaside resort with many tourism and hospitality businesses and opportunities, Bournemouth is a perfect location to study tourism.
The accreditation bodies on our BA (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management (Top-up) course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School Experience:
- Being recognised as an Institute of Travel & Tourism Centre of Excellence means that BU is recognised as a leading university in the industry. It also allows you to take advantage of networking opportunities, hear from high-level industry speakers and raise your professional profile.
- Being recognised as the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO.TedQual) course means that you will be encouraged to participate in the highest-level tourism policy events and knowledge exchanges as well as obtain placements in the most prestigious tourism organisations in the world.
See what it is like to study at the Business School
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
Institute of Travel and Tourism
Hospitality, Tourism, Travel & Tourism, Business & Management
For September 2021 and September 2022 entry: Foundation Degree with 60% or above in a required subject. HND with Merit or above in a required subject – find out more.
International entry requirements:
For September 2021 and September 2022 entry: If English is not your first language you’ll need IELTS 6.0 (Academic) with a minimum of 5.5 in each component of writing, speaking, listening and reading or above. For more information check out our full international entry requirements.