Why study MSc Sustainable Economic Development & Emerging Markets at BU?
- Graduate with the skills ready to work in either the public sector, NGOs or private sector organisations with focus on emerging markets
- Cover significant economic, political and social aspects of economic development
- Tailor your study and choose from an offering of option units in areas such as supply chains, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Study sustainable economic development in a globalised market, with particular emphasis on emerging markets
- Flexible course entry points giving you options to start your studies in September or January
- Gain valuable experience and enhance your employability through an optional 30-week work placement either in the UK or overseas.
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 6% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on excellence in all areas.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2023, January 2024, September 2024
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne Campus (with additional activities on Talbot Campus)
September: 1 year full-time; 2 years with optional 30-week work placement. January: 16 months full-time; 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject. For more information check out our full entry requirements.