Below are a selection of our current and past projects to give you an insight into the work that we carry out within MIG.
Below are a selection of our current projects:
- Scalable online machine learning strategies for predictive analytics and real-time interactive visualization (PROTEUS)
- Active Online Learning for Data Streaming
- Towards Adapted Telecare Solutions for the Elderly
- Adapted Home Environments for People with Dementia
The following are some of the projects we've worked on in the past:
- BRIDGE (Bridging resources and agencies in large-scale emergency management)
- INFER (Computational Intelligence Platform for Evolving and Robust Predictive Systems)
- CASA VECCHIA: Carinthian Association of Smart Ambience (2010-2013, FFG Austria)
- Online Fuzzy Classifiers (2010-2011, Klagenfurt University, Austria)
- Regularized Semi-Supervised Fuzzy Clustering (2010-2011, Klagenfurt University, Austria)
- SERENE: Semi-supervised Recursive Neural Networks: Application to XML Classification (2009-2010, Klagenfurt University, Austria)
- CRISTEL: Programme de Recomversion d’Ingénieur et Scientifiques aux Technologies du Logiciel (2003-2005, EU TEMPUS-MEDA programme)
MIG collaborates with industry in the context of industrial projects (Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs), Innovate UK) as well as European projects.