Practitioners are frequently challenged by the evolving business environment. These include supplier price variations, changes in legislation and staff issues. This course is intended for successful business managers to:
- Keep ahead of the game by anticipating new challenges
- Embrace a dynamic and new strategy, focused on the development of organisational soft skills and not just numerical data
- Achieve increased profits by removing redundant processes and focusing on key human resources to enhance customer service
- Transform your business via ‘new thinking’ to secure sustained personal and professional gains.
Focus on your resources and the numbers will look after themselves.
Christian Lemmer (DMS FIH) is a well-seasoned industry practitioner. He has achieved career progression and held several managerial positions in a variety of institutions, including commercial sub-sectors, within the hospitality industry.
His international and UK based industry experience spans 40 years, making him the ideal person to share his knowledge about staff motivational matters, operational systems, change management processes and recovery systems.
Half-day course fees: £70
Discounts apply for multiple course bookings:
- Two half-day courses on the same day: £130
- One week of half-day courses: £595
- All half-day courses: £995
- All masterclasses & half-day courses: £1295