We are an ELCAS registered university, which means members of the Armed Forces can offset the majority of the course fees through the ELC scheme.
Most of our courses are full-time but part-time variants are available in some instances if you need a less intensive academic schedule – for example to balance your studies with other commitments. We have over 187 undergraduate courses and Master's degrees in the following subjects to choose from:
- Accounting, Finance & Economics
- Archaeology, Anthropology & Forensic Science
- Business, Management & Marketing
- Computer Anumation, Games & Visual Effects
- Computing & Information Technology
- Design & Engineering
- Film, TV, Media & Music Production
- Health & Social Care
- History, Politics & Social Science
- Life & Environmental Sciences
- Tourism, Hospitality & Events.
In particular, our BA (Hons) Global Business Management is delivered entirely online so appeals to Armed Forces personnel stationed overseas or considering their resettlement options. The course has also been developed in conjunction with the MOD.