This week is the launch of BU proud in the community and our rebranded BU Proud buses.
To celebrate we've got a new Twitter competition - Spot Rob on a bus. Rob Mitchell, a BU graduate, is the Commercial Director at AFC Bournemouth and one of our new BU Proud Bus Heroes. You can see him on buses around Bournemouth and Poole.
Simply tweet @bournemouthuni with a photo of Rob’s bus using #BUproud and you could win a signed AFC Bournemouth football shirt.
The competition is open until 5pm on Thursday 2 April 2015.
The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Friday 3 April 2015.
The small print
By entering the competition you are agreeing to these competition rules:
- You must be over the age of 16 years to enter
- You must have all the appropriate permissions of all individuals within the image to use the photograph
- Images should not have any logos or branding imprinted on them, and must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party
- We hold the right to reject any image which we feel does not meet the criteria or rules of the competition, or which we feel is derogatory, immoral or inappropriate
- The competition will close at 5pm on Thursday 2nd April. Late entries will not be accepted
- The entries will be judged by a panel from Bournemouth University and AFC Bournemouth. The decision of the judges will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner will be announced on Friday 3rd April via the University’s Twitter account
- The winning prize will be a signed AFC Bournemouth shirt.
By participating in the competition, you give the University permission:
(a) to use your images in our social media and for publicity and marketing purposes
(b) to mention your name in relation to this and the competition
All entrants agree to take part in any publicity or promotion that may be organised by the University in relation to the competition, whether or not they win a prize.
The University does not accept responsibility for the return of any materials submitted in connection with the competition.
The University does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of participating in either competition or being selected for a prize, save that the University does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
The University reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these rules at any time, without prior notice.
All personal information shall be used in accordance with the University’s Data Protection Policy.
This competition and the rules are subject to and governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.