As part of BU’s continuing investment in student facilities, new All-In-One PCs are being installed in the BU libraries and Open Access Centres at the start of the spring break, replacing the current computers.
The HP All-In-One PCs are designed to take up less space giving you more room to work or to use your own laptop if you prefer. These new PCs are more powerful yet use less energy, contributing to BUs target to reduce carbon emissions.
Installation of the new PCs will take place from 8am - 8pm during 26 - 28 March 2018 - the first week of the Easter break - to help keep disruption to a minimum, and all areas will still be accessible.
If you'll still be on campus during the break, check below for the planned schedule to see where the main disruption will be each day.
Monday 26 March
- Sir Michael Cobham Library, Talbot Campus - ground floor and first floor.
Tuesday 27 March
- Sir Michael Cobham Library, Talbot Campus - ground floor and first, second, third and fourth floors.
Wednesday 28 March
- Open Access Centre in Poole House (PG22), Talbot Campus
- Open Access Centre in Studland House, Lansdowne Campus
- Bournemouth House Library.
Thursday 29 March
- Possible minor set up work across all areas.
If you have any queries or issues please contact the IT Service Desk on 01202 (9)65515.