Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust is the trust that runs community and mental health services in Dorset, and works collaboratively with BU to provide benefits for patients and staff.
Local people, including BU students and staff, are being asked help shape the trust’s plans and be part of decision-making my signing up to become a member of the trust.
It's free and anyone over the age of 11 years can become a member. As a member you can
- Receive regular information and hear about what we’re doing in our membership e-newsletter
- Be part of different activities like focus groups, conducting surveys, helping with staff recruitment and the induction training of new staff
- Receive great discounts through the shopping website Health Service Discounts
- Elect the council of governors to represent your views
- Stand for election to become a governor.
As a member you can be involved as little or as much as you like – it’s entirely up to you.
To find out more and to apply to become a member visit the Dorset HealthCare website: https://www.dorsethealthcare.nhs.uk/.