New this year! The Global Talent Programme are joining forces with local tech employers to deliver a series of Digital Futures webinars for you.
Do you want to improve your digital skills or upskill yourself to prepare for the future world of work? There has never been a better time to invest in yourself and learn from others who know what they want from graduates.
In these 1 hour bite-size interactive sessions put your Global Mindset, Heartset and Skillset to work by applying your creativity, digital literacy, project management and critical thinking to real life problems.
At the same time you will take away tangible digital skills that can be added to your CV or online profile and applied in the workplace
Delivered by industry experts giving you practical digital skills for your CV. Learn how to:
- Keep yourself safe online
- Design and build an app
- Understand how AI is used in the workplace
- Build your professional presence on social media
- Design user-centred digital products.
Book now via our Global Talent in Action landing page on MyCareerHub.
- 11 November - Professional Presence on Social Media
- 12 November - Problem Solving through Tech: How to design an app to meet the needs of your user
- 26 November - Understanding Cyber Attacks: How to keep yourself Safe Online at Home
- 3 December - An Introduction to UX Design
Attendance and participation in one of the above webinars counts as 1 core activity on your Disciplined Researcher Badge towards your GTP Award.
Sign up to the Global Talent Programme
While open to other BU students, the session is designed and delivered specifically for the students participating in the Global Talent Programme.
It takes 2 minutes to sign up to the Global Talent Programme. Sign up here now!