Has a student representative, volunteer or club made a significant difference to your time at BU?
Recognise the work of exceptional students or groups that have enhanced your student experience and gone above and beyond in the Students’ Union’s SUBU Awards 2023.
Nominations are now open, and submissions can be made for the following 13 categories on the SUBU website:
- Student Volunteer of the Year
- Clubs & Societies Committee Member of the Year
- Best Newcomer Club or Society
- Club/Society of the Year
- HSS Faculty Rep of the Year
- Business School Rep of the Year
- Sci Tech Faculty Rep of the Year
- Faculty of Management Rep of the Year
- Part-Time Officer of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Campaigns
- Outstanding Contribution to Student Media
- Best Nerve Outlet
- SUBU Student Staff Member of the Year.
Be quick, as nominations must be submitted by 10am on Friday 31 March. Any nominations after this deadline will not be included in the shortlisting process.
SUBU Award winners will be announced at an award ceremony on Thursday 11 May. Tickets will be available to purchase for this event nearer the time on the SUBU website.