Why study BA (Hons) Marketing Communications with Digital Media at BU?
- Study a range of applications, tools, strategies and techniques to understand and engage with contemporary digital consumers
- Gain specialist digital practice skills including, social media marketing, digital content creation and digital analytics
- Work on live briefs set by industry for unit assessments and learn from professionals who deliver guest lectures and workshops every year
- Co-create academic and professional research with staff including consultancy projects for industry clients
- At the end of your first year you can choose which Marketing Communications course best suits you and your career interests
- Complete a work placement anywhere in the world, giving you the chance to put theory into practice, make great career contacts and bolster your blossoming CV.
BU is one of only 20 universities and colleges to offer accreditation by The Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM), part of the Data and Marketing Association (DMA). The course has been reviewed by the IDM to ensure you're learning everything you need in order to pass the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data Driven Marketing, which you're encouraged to sit in the second year.
BU is also a Strategic Partner of The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) – the world’s leading professional marketing body. Our partnership gives you the opportunity to gain professional qualifications through the CIM Graduate Gateway.
Take a glimpse at life on Talbot Campus
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
4 years (including a 30-week placement), full-time
Institute of Data & Marketing
All subjects considered
For September 2021 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. For more information check out our full entry requirements.