Why study LLB (Hons) Law, Media & Creative Industries at BU?
- Understand the digital world and how the law interacts with it. Examine issues around the control of information and technology as well as responsibility within various forms of media for content
- Gain as much experience as possible by attending court, taking part in moot courts and undertaking an optional work placement
- Join the Law Society where you'll network and socialise with others in addition to supporting charity work and CV building, there's something for everyone
- Take part in field trips to Law Courts, Parliament and the Inns of Court
- You'll be career ready with 91% of our law graduates in employment or completing further study after 15 months.
- Bournemouth University's Law degrees are ranked 3rd nationally in the Complete University Guide subject league tables for graduate outcomes (2024).
Foundation year: We have a foundation year option for UK students who do not meet the entry requirements for the degree course. This additional year of study will give you a grounding in the media & communication skills required for this course, building your confidence, knowledge and skills for further study. After successful completion of the foundation year, you will progress to the full degree. If you apply to study the full degree and do not meet the academic entry requirements, our admissions team may consider your application for the Foundation Year and notify you accordingly.
See what it's like to study on this course
Next start date:
September 2023, September 2024
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
3 years full-time or 4 years full-time including an optional 30-week placement. Foundation Year: 4 years full-time or 5 years full-time including an optional 30-week placement
All subjects considered