The US government requires institutions which offer Federal Loans to disclose the following consumer information. If you require any further details about the content, please email [email protected].
US Federal Aid information
Information about US Federal Aid is available on the BU website for both students and applicants. This includes:
- How to apply for your Federal Aid and the BU process
- Frequently asked questions
- Information for US veterans about VA funding.
Bournemouth University information and policies
- Information about BU rules and regulations are in the Student Agreement
- Student charter outlines the principles we expect the BU community to follow
- BU policies for all students
- Information about living expenses for Undergraduates and for Postgraduates
- Details of Tuition fees
- Vaccination guidance
- Disability and Additional Learning Support
- Disciplinary procedures
- Complaints procedure
- Student Health and Wellbeing
- Safety and personal security
- Drugs and alcohol
- No Smoking policy
- Equality and Diversity policy
Intercollegiate athletic programme participation rates and financial support data
Bournemouth University does not have an 'intercollegiate athletic programme' similar to US schools. However, sports information can be found on the SportBU page.
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
In order to remain eligible for Federal Aid you need to be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) by being in attendance and passing assignments and exams. If you fail to meet SAP, you will become ineligible for Federal Loans. For further information, please see the BU SAP policy.