The US government requires institutions which offer federal student loans to disclose the following consumer information. If you require any further information about the content, please email email@example.com.
US Federal Aid information
We have information for students on the BU website about US Federal Aid. This includes:
- How to apply for your Federal Aid and the BU process
- Frequently asked questions
- Information for US veterans about VA funding.
Bournemouth University information and policies
- Information about BU rules and regulations are in the Student Agreement
- Student charter outlines the principles we expect the BU community to follow
- BU policies for all students
- Information about Living expenses
- Details of Tuition fees
- Vaccination guidance
- Disability and Additional Learning Support
- Disciplinary procedures
- Complaints procedure
- Student Health and Wellbeing
- Safety and personal security
- Drugs and alcohol
- No Smoking policy
- Equality and Diversity policy
Intercollegiate athletic programme participation rates and financial support data
The University does not have an 'intercollegiate athletic programme' similar to US schools. However, sports information can be found on the SportBU page.