The BU Student Agreement forms the basis of the contractual relationship between you and us, and we usually update it once a year, when we review our regulations and policies. That’s why you may receive one version with your offer letter, and another version when you register with us. To help you make sense of the changes, we always provide a summary of these changes alongside the latest version of the Student Agreement.
Below are copies of previous versions of the Student Agreement, and the relevant summary document, for up to the previous five academic years. Find the current version on our important information webpages.
2019/20 Academic Year
2018/19 Academic Year
- Summary of changes to Academic Regulations, Policies & Procedures 2018/19 version 1 (without Postgraduate Researcher policies)
2017/18 Academic Year
- Student Agreement 2017/18*
- Summary of changes to Academic Regulations, Policies & Procedures 2017/18
2016/17 Academic Year
- Student Agreement 2016/17*
- Summary of changes to Academic Regulations, Policies & Procedures 2016/17
2015/16 Academic Year
- Student Agreement 2015/16*
- Summary of changes to Academic Regulations, Policies & Procedures 2015/16
*Please note: Some policy links may re-direct to the most current version of the policy. If the version you need is not available online please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Student Agreement policy query” in the subject line, including details of the policy and academic year in your email, and a copy will be issued within 5 working days.