This competition is now closed and details of winners will be published shortly.
Tell us a bit more about yourself using our entry form and you could be in with a chance to win BU’s ultimate uni starter kit including; MacBook Air, Beats by Dr.Dre Studio headphones, Amazon Fire tablet, Samsung WiFi camera, and much more, or one of over 40 prizes.
By entering, you’ll be automatically subscribed to our student blog* and we'll send you more information about BU and the subject area you're interested in.
To be in with a chance of appearing in our prospectus next year, show us how you #belongatbu using our hashtag.
Competition terms and conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw rules.
2. The prize draw is being run by Bournemouth University (the ‘University’).
3. The prize draw is only open to UK and EU residents.
4. Employees and current students of Bournemouth University and their family members are excluded from entering the prize draw.
5. If you are under 16 years of age you will need permission from an adult. Please obtain consent from your parent or guardian before submitting an entry if you are under 16. We may require written confirmation of such consent before any prize is issued.
6. Entrants must complete and return this form before midnight on 15 January 2017. Late entries will not be accepted.
7. The prizes will be as follows:
- Apple MacBook Air MJVE2B/A 13-Inch Laptop
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 2.0 Over-Ear Headphones – White
- Amazon Fire tablets (Fire, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB)
- Samsung NX1100 Smart WiFi Digital Compact System Camera - White (20.3MP, 20-50mm Lens Kit)
- Breville VBL062 Blend-Active Personal Blender, 300 W – Green
- Kensington Wireless 2.4 GHz USB Presenter and Red Laser Pointer
- iBenzer - Deluxe Laptop Sleeve Bag Cover Case For all 15-inch laptop computers (Lime BH-MP15LM)
- Sharpie Fine Permanent Marker Assorted Colours - Pack of 24
- Pukka A4 Project Book, Pink or Blue
- 1 copy of The Ultimate Student Cookbook: Cheap, Fun, Easy, Tasty Food (Student Beans)
- 1 of 5 Amazon Fire tablets (Fire, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB)
- 1 of 5 Bournemouth & Poole Monopoly board games
- 1 of 10 Ultimate Student Cookbooks
- 1 of 20 beach balls
8. The University’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
9. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
10. The winners will be chosen by Bournemouth University staff members from a random draw of entries. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize is not transferable and no cash or alternatives will be offered.
12. Winners will be notified by 31 January 2017. The University will attempt to contact winners by email or phone up to two times. If contact is not made, the University will choose and notify a new winner.
13. If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize. The University will then choose and notify a new winner at random.
14. All entrants agree to take part in any publicity or promotion that may be organised by the University in relation to the prize draw, whether or not they win a prize.
15. The University reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these rules at any time, without prior notice.
16. You consent to the data you provide in entering the prize draw being used by the University for the following purposes:
- administering the prize draw; and
- sending you marketing and promotional emails – if you do not want to receive such emails, please indicate this by ticking the relevant box on the competition application form; and
- subscribing you to weekly email bulletins from the University’s student blog. You may unsubscribe at any time.
17. All personal information shall be used in accordance with the University’s Data Protection Policy, accessible here.
18. The prize draw and these rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
*You can unsubscribe at any time.