Visiting Bournemouth University is a great way to get your students excited about higher education. We can create a tailored itinerary for your visit, featuring presentations, tours and workshops, to give your students a taste of university life.
We want you and your students to get as much as possible out of visiting us, so we’ll work closely with you to create a day that meets all your needs and gives your students a good overview of studying at this level. While visits can be tailored to meet your needs, they typically include opportunities to hear from our student ambassadors, participate in a campus tour, learn about university finance and take part in academic taster sessions.
We understand the time pressures you’re under and will do what we can to make arranging a Subject Insight Day, such as by providing risk assessments and plans well in advance.
Our Subject Insight Days cover:
- Experiencing higher education through hands-on academic workshops facilitated by lecturers and current students
- Discovering what a university campus is like with an interactive campus tour, including access to our specialist facilities
- Developing an understanding and confidence through activities and workshops about the UCAS application process, funding and budgeting, and adjusting to university life.
We will be running a suite of subject insight days across the spring and summer terms. To book onto the following subjects areas please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are wanting to book on individuals to attend please use ‘book here’ to complete the registration for the subject area they would like to attend.
- Business Challenge Day - Wednesday 26 February - Full (If you are interested in other Business events please email Schools Liaison at Bournemouth University)
- Archaeology, Anthropology & Criminology - Wednesday 27 May - Book here
- Computing & Information Technology - Wednesday 10 June - Book here
- Sports - Wednesday 24 June - Book here
- Media Production & Animation - Wednesday 15 July - Book here
All Insight Days will run between 09:00 and 14:30 - get in touch with a member of the team by emailing email@example.com to discuss further.