Visiting Bournemouth University is a great way to get your students excited about higher education. We can create a tailored itinerary for your visit, featuring presentations, tours and workshops, to give your students a taste of university life.
We want you and your students to get as much as possible out of visiting us, so we’ll work closely with you to create a day that meets all your needs and gives your students a good overview of studying at this level. While visits can be tailored to meet your needs, they typically include opportunities to hear from our student ambassadors, participate in a campus tour, learn about university finance and take part in academic taster sessions.
We understand the time pressures you’re under and will do what we can to make arranging a Subject Insight Day, such as by providing risk assessments and plans well in advance.
Our Subject Insight Days cover:
- Experiencing higher education through hands-on academic workshops facilitated by lecturers and current students
- Discovering what a university campus is like with an interactive campus tour, including access to our specialist facilities
- Developing an understanding and confidence through activities and workshops about the UCAS application process, funding and budgeting, and adjusting to university life.
We will be running a suite of subject insight days across the spring and summer terms in following subject areas:
- Social Sciences
- Business Challenge Day
- Health Care
- Archaeology, Anthropology & Criminology
- Computing & Information Technology
- Media Production & Animation
Dates for these events will be announced shortly, but please register your interest with us so we can keep you update.