Holdenhurst Road and Lansdowne Roundabout are the focus for major investment which will transform the public realm and create new spaces for people to enjoy.
New urban areas for social interaction such as outdoor meeting space for businesses, student break-out areas, as well as new performance platforms where festivals and events can take place all feature as part of the plans.
To find out more and to provide feedback by the closing date of Friday 22 November, please head to the BCP Council website.
BCP Council will also be holding several events where you can view the plans, talk to project staff, and take part in the consultation.
The events will be held as follows:
- 30 October 2019, 11:30am-2pm, Executive Business Centre, Bournemouth University
- 30 October 2019, 4pm-7pm, Naked Coffee, 4 Christchurch Road, BH1 3LT
- 31 October 2019, 8am-10am, Abbey Life Assurance, 100 Holdenhurst Road, BH8 8AL
- 31 October 2019, 11:30am-2pm, Executive Business Centre, Bournemouth University
- 7 November 2019, 8am-10am, Bournemouth Train Station, ASDA side outside of the ticket hall
- 7 November 2019, 11:30am-2pm, Bournemouth & Poole College, room L006. Ask at Meyrick Road Reception
If you have any questions about the consultation or need the documents in a different format, please email email@example.com.