Graduating this year? Be confident about planning for your future.
If you’re graduating this year and would like some help with your next steps, join us to find out more about:
- personalised careers guidance and resources
- advice on job hunting
- identifying and promoting your skills
- the benefits of graduate networks
- opportunities for further study
- looking after your wellbeing
You’ll have the opportunity to book a 1:1 with a careers advisor, join online webinars tailored specifically to final year students, take part in Q&A sessions and access online tools & resources.
Careers support is available to you for up to 3 years after your course ends.
You can access careers support via MyCareerHub, including speaking to careers advisors and attending future webinars.