The work of the BU community has been highlighted through a new messaging framework, which highlights evidence-based areas of excellence that brings BU’s strengths to life.
Over the past 18 months, staff from across the university been working to capture what makes BU’s contribution to society distinctive and bring this to life through six single-sentence statements that summarise all that makes BU brilliant. These evidence-based statements showcase BU’s research strengths, course portfolio and professional practice, linking with partners and organisations to have impact through the work that takes place at BU to show how the university is enriching society regionally, nationally and internationally, and emphasise how Bournemouth University is:
· Helping people live better, for longer
· Helping to protect and preserve a sustainable environment
· Helping to prepare for and recover from crisis
· Challenging marginalisation, misinformation and under-representation
· Helping creative industries and cultural heritage to thrive
· Using its expertise to be a catalyst for growth, boosting skills and advancing the region.
A hub page has been created which brings together these areas of excellence to showcase BU’s strengths.
For more information about this framework, or to contribute your own ideas, email [email protected].