EndNote reference management software is now available for PGR students who need to download it onto their own personal MAC devices. For Windows users EndNote desktop is available via AppsAnywhere unless there are specific reasons for needing a local install, such as offline use. If you are not sure which option is right for you, please contact Library and Learning services.
For more information about how to use EndNote Web or EndNote Desktop to help you to reference in your work, visit the Academic Skills Hub.
- Log in to the IT Self Service Portal - Hornbill
- Select ‘IT Requests’ from the top menu (purple bar)
- Under ‘Requests for All Users’ select ‘Software for student personal devices information’
- Select ‘EndNote’, this will download a document called ‘EndNote use on student personal (non-BU) computers’
- Read the document for licencing information and how to raise an EndNote request.