- Strengthening midwifery education in Nepal through midwifery faculty support & curriculum development
- Addressing quality of care and equity of services available at birthing centres to improve maternal and neonatal health in western Nepal.
- Assessing the contribution of male spousal involvement in promoting safe motherhood. – PhD studentship.
- Wellbeing of Women: Barriers (either real or perceived) to women seeking facility based birth in Nepal
- Clean birth kits in low to middle income countries
- Mental health & maternity care in Nepal
- Evaluation of Maternal Health Intervention in rural Nepal