Long Term Conditions
- the use of digital 'nudges' to motivate postpartum women to do pelvic floor muscle training.
- the importance of pain histories for latent phase labour.
Physiology and Biomechanics
- Investigating diet quality/patterns of women of childbearing age and the association with perceived stress and adiposity indices in three countries: the UK, the USA, and Lebanon.
- Exploring the wellbeing and resilience of postgraduate researchers.
- Stories of companionship and trust: women’s narratives of their student midwife caseloading experience.
Activity and Sport
- My Birthplace: a computerised decision making tool to support women, their partners and midwives to make a decision about place of birth.
- Independent midwives’ experiences of utilising intuition as an authoritative form of knowledge in practice, a descriptive phenomenological study.
- Understanding disabled women’s experiences of pregnancy, childbirth and parenting.
- Intramuscular Diamorphine and Intramuscular Pethidine for labour analgesia (the IDvIP study).