Why study BA (Hons) Finance at BU?
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the sector in your first year, with the flexibility to transfer to a different specialism within accounting and finance at the end of your first year
- Meet industry-leading practitioners and professionals through guest lectures, seminars and assessment activities
- Study abroad at one of our international partner institutions in Australia, Canada or Europe
- Gain industry experience and enhance your employability by undertaking an optional 30-week placement which can be completed anywhere in the world.
- Follow in the footsteps of successful alumni working for companies such as Barclays Bank Plc, Deloitte and Deutsche Bank
- 90% of our graduates are either working or studying fifteen months after graduating.
The accreditation bodies on our BA (Hons) Finance course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School Experience:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) accreditation offers some exemptions from exams required to become a Chartered Accountant.
See what it is like to study at the Business School
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
3 years, or 4 years with a minimum 30-week work placement
AACSB, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
All subjects considered
For September 2021 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A-levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. For more information check out our full entry requirements.