Please note that this course is not recruiting for September 2024.
Why study BSc (Hons) Cyberpsychology at BU?
- Develop a well-rounded knowledge of all areas of psychology
- Learn a range of research skills and methods to investigate traditional and online behaviour and apply that knowledge in a variety of contexts – including your own independent research
- Use state-of-the art facilities such as eye tracking technology to help you understand how people, groups, organisations and societies interact with, and make use of, technology
- Work with world-leading researchers on projects through the Research Apprenticeship Scheme - many of our students have published work with members of staff
- Opportunity to take an optional 4-week or 30-week placement in industry to give you essential real-world experience and begin building a network of professional contacts
- You'll be career-ready, with 95% of students in employment or education fifteen months after completing the course.
Foundation Year: We have a Foundation Year option for students who do not meet the entry requirements for the degree course. This additional year of study will give you a grounding in the scientific skills needed to prepare you for the Cyberpsychology degree, building your confidence, knowledge and skills for further study. After successful completion of the Foundation Year, you will progress to the full degree and begin your Cyberpsychology study. If you apply to study the full degree and do not meet the academic entry requirements, our admissions team may consider your application for the Foundation Year and notify you accordingly.
This course is accredited by the British Psychological Society, so when you graduate with at least a Second Class Honours, you are eligible for Graduate Basis for Chartership, the first step towards becoming a Chartered Psychologist.
See what it's like to study on this course
Next start date:
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
3 years with optional 4-week placement, or 4 years with a minimum 30-week placement. Foundation year: 4 years with optional 4-week placement, or 5 years with a minimum 30-week placement
British Psychological Society (BPS)
All subjects considered
112-128 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A-levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. Foundation Year: 48-72 UCAS tariff points. For more information check out our full entry requirements.