This is an exciting new course that is currently being developed. This page will be updated with more information in February 2022. Please register your interest and we will email you when the course is open for applications.
Why study MA Criminology & Criminal Justice at BU?
- Develop advanced analytical knowledge and understanding of criminological theory and criminal justice processes and outcomes, informed by current practice and research
- Advance your leadership and practice skills to align with requirements from current employers in criminal justice
- Conduct an independent piece of critical research in a related area of your choice
- Develop advanced research skills for critically examining complex problems, suitable for theoretical and practical application
- Consider criminology and criminal justice from a global perspective
- Advance your knowledge of crime and criminology under the tutelage of our research-active teaching staff, bringing research and professional practice into the classroom environment.
What can you achieve with a Master’s criminology degree?
Whether you are already working within policing or criminal justice and want to develop your career opportunities, are keen to build upon an undergraduate degree, or if you are looking to start a career in this area, this Master’s degree will provide you with the knowledge, skills and understanding you need. The degree also prepares you for future postgraduate research.
Next start date:
Bournemouth University, Lansdowne campus
1 year full-time