Why study MA Producing Film & Television at BU?
- Learn from professionals with experience from across the industry including line producers, directors and first assistant directors
- Work in a production office environment to plan your projects, mirroring industry practice
- Work with the directing, scriptwriting, cinematography, sound and editing students to create a showcase of your skills as a visual, creative storyteller, brining your ideas to life
- Learn from industry guest speakers and get involved in the alumni mentoring scheme to build your skills
- Take advantage of opportunities with RedBalloon, an award-winning professional production unit based in the Faculty of Media and Communication
- Apply for a BAFTA scholarship programme for a chance to receive financial support towards your studies, mentoring support from a BAFTA member and access to BAFTA events
Graduate with an accredited degree
Graduate from an International Moving Image Society (IMIS) accredited degree, awarded to practice-based courses that best prepare students for a career in the industry.
See what it's like to study on this course
Next start date:
September 2021, September 2022
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
1 year full-time
International Moving Image Society (IMIS)
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component. For more information check out our full entry requirements.