Why study MA Post Production Editing at BU?
- Mirror industry practice and learn real-world skills whilst working in your own base room with dedicated edit suites, extensive network support and access to cutting-edge technology
- Learn from a range of guest speakers and academic staff who have a wealth of experience working on a wide range of major broadcasters and independent films across a range of genres
- Benefit from our alumni mentoring scheme where you can receive advice and guidance from an ex-student who is currently working in the industry
- Graduate with a production portfolio, develop your ideas beyond industry expectations, and produce evidence of your editorial approach, which will be your calling card to industry
- Our Learning Partnership with AVID ensures graduates carry even greater relevance and credibility when it comes to finding employment, including the option of gaining AVID Certified User status.
- Take advantage of opportunities with RedBalloon, an award-winning professional production unit based in the Faculty of Media and Communication.
Graduate with an accredited degree
Graduate from an International Moving Image Society (IMIS) accredited degree, awarded to practice-based courses that best prepare students for a career in the industry.
See what its like to study on this course
Next start date:
September 2022, September 2023
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
1 year full-time
The International Moving Image Society (IMIS)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component. For more information check out our full entry requirements.