Why study MA Post Production Editing at BU?
- Mirror industry practice and learn real-world skills whilst working in dedicated edit suites with extensive network support and access to cutting-edge technology
- Learn from a range of guest speakers and academic staff who have a wealth of experience working on a wide range of major broadcasters and independent films across a range of genres
- Benefit from our alumni mentoring scheme where you can receive advice and guidance from an ex-student who is currently working in the industry
- Graduate with a production portfolio, develop your ideas beyond industry expectations, and produce evidence of your editorial approach, which will be your calling card to industry
- Our Learning Partnership with AVID ensures graduates carry even greater relevance and credibility when it comes to finding employment, including the option of gaining AVID Certified User status
- Take advantage of opportunities with RedBalloon, an award-winning professional production unit based in the Faculty of Media & Communication.
Graduate with an accredited degree
Graduate from an International Moving Image Society (IMIS) accredited degree, awarded to practice-based courses that best prepare students for a career in the industry.
Within the Department of Media Production, we have close ties with various industry professionals and organisations, ensuring our courses are always up to date and teach you the most relevant skills and techniques. Find out more.
See what its like to study on this course
Next start date:
September 2024, September 2025
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
1 year full-time
International Moving Image Society (IMIS)
All subjects considered
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in writing, speaking, listening and reading. For more information check out our full entry requirements.