Why study MA Production Management at BU?
- Foster a network of creative collaborators that will become the foundation of your future career
- Learn from media professionals who have expertise and experience of working in the industry
- Analyse the different skills and approaches necessary to manage both scripted and unscripted productions
- Develop important soft skills around Conflict Resolution and Project Management that will enhance your ability to manage people as well as logistics
- Work across multiple projects to build your CV and hone your skills for an area of the industry looking for fresh talent
- Learn in an environment that balances the need for both technical and soft skills in managing productions
- Have access to industry-standard Production Management software Movie Magic Scheduling 6 and Movie Magic Budgeting 10.
Work within our Master's Framework
BU’s MA Framework brings together students from across 7 specialisms; Scriptwriting, Producing, Production Management, Directing, Cinematography, Post Production Editing and Sound Design for Screen, to work on collaborative production projects across the 1-year degree. Cross-degree collaboration imitates a professional environment in which to hone your production management skills.
See what it's like to study on Talbot Campus
Next start date:
September 2024, September 2025
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
1 year full-time
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with minimum 6.0 in writing, speaking, listening and reading. For more information check out our full entry requirements.