Help organise and shape one of the largest cancer survivorship events of 2017 - Thrivership UK Convention - in partnership with Living Well Active.
As part of the Festival of Learning, we're bringing together leading organisations representing cancer related charities and survivorship projects, sport and physical activity, NHS and local governments to share best practice, research and innovative ideas to improve the services, experience and outcomes for people living with a cancer diagnosis. This event will also host a health and wellbeing clinic for 200 people living with cancer.
In order to make this event a success, Life Changing Events needs support with:
- Event development, management, marketing and administration
- Branding and marketing materials design
- Website development
- Social media development and promotion
- Media capture of event (film/photography)
- Interviewing participants in the event
- Event impact evaluation
- Literature review around improving cancer survivorship
- Event day support/management.
This is the perfect opportunitiy for you to gain real-world project experience and enhance your CVs, all while contributing to people’s potential to live active and happy lives with and beyond cancer.
If you're interested in taking part, join us for a Q&A session with the founder of Life Changing Events, Layne Hammerston, on 6 December at 11:00am in the Lawrence Lecture Theatre, Talbot Campus. Refreshments will be provided.
Please register to attend by Friday 2 December