As a result of the network fresh that took place at the weekend, our IT Services team need to undertake essential maintenance on our file storage system.
This will take place between 22:00 & 23:00 hours on Monday 8 April.
During this time the following services will be unavailable for brief periods of time, this should only last for a few seconds:
- Intrastore (I:drive)
- Student Home drives (H:drives)
- Student Public drives (P:drive)
- Staff Home drives (H:drives)
- StarRez (Accommodation system)
- Staff and student photo capture for Smartcard services
- Design Unit
- NHS Research for HSS
- Video Archive for FMC
- NCCA NFS home folders
- Solidworks renderer for SciTech
- Definitive Software Library for IT Services.
If you have any issues please re-start your machine in the first instance - if that doesn't resolve the issue, contact the IT Service Desk on 01202 965515.