Are you interested in discussion around Frailty? The Centre of Postgraduate Medical Research and Education (CoPMRE) is pleased to announce its Sixteenth Annual Symposium, Frailty: Enhancing Lives. This symposium is suitable for primary and secondary care doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals, academics, industry and anyone with an interest in medical research and education.
Following the government’s industrial strategy grand challenge on Ageing Society, this year’s conference will be exploring the theme of frailty. The key areas will be:
- Current health needs – the demographic and societal challenge
- Predicting transition to frailty
- The role of digital technology in maintaining independence
Benefits of attending:
- Learn how the Ageing Society Grand Challenge is supporting a healthy ageing strategy locally and nationally
- Gain a greater understanding of the health challenges facing an ageing population
- Discover how the role of technology is enhancing the lives of the elderly
- Learn how a more holistic approach can deliver better outcomes for patients
- Hear how Bournemouth University is enriching the lives of an ageing population
- Have an opportunity to network and knowledge transfer
- Gain CPD credits
Sixteenth Annual Symposium, Frailty: Enhancing Lives, Wednesday 9 October, Bournemouth University, Executive Business Centre (EBC), Lansdowne, Bournemouth.