Join our brand new series of online speaker sessions being delivered by BU graduates.
The monthly sessions, running from October 2020 to June 2021, will feature guest talks from BU alumni with two key pathways to follow:
- A leadership track (for those in leadership or aspiring to enter leadership positions)
- An early careers track (for those who have graduated within the past ten years).
Speakers include Dr Edwina Dunn, OBE, who pioneered approaches to capturing customer insights with the launch of the Tesco Clubcard in the early 90s, and author and business consultant Julian Stodd, who will be exploring models of Social Leadership.
Find out more and book your place
October 2020 events
- Thursday 1 October: Julian Stodd, Sea Salt Learning - 'Social Leadership' | Register to attend
- Thursday 15 October: Rich Cobbold, Google - 'Masterminding Your Next Move' | Register to attend
November 2020 events
- Thursday 5 November: Dr Edwina Dunn, OBE - 'Entrepreneurial Insights' | Register to attend
- Thursday 19 November: Dev Mistry, Virgin Media - ‘Focus On Diversity' | Register to attend
The events are open to both students and staff and are being organised by the Alumni Relations Team. The events are sponsored by Grapevine, a provider of business technology and communications services across the South of England.