Find the right support

The Medical Centre will be closed for the summer break from 5pm on Friday 14 June and will reopen on Monday 23 September at 8.45am - check how to access medical support outside of term-time.

Term-time opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm, during term-time. Please select the right option to find out more:

Register with the Medical Centre

We can only see you if are a registered patient. To register, you will need to:

  • Complete our registration form online. If you'd prefer, you can collect a copy of these from the Medical Centre Reception
  • You’ll also need to provide a letter confirming that you're a BU student; you can self-print a standard status letter to confirm this via myHub, under ‘My Documents’. Bring this letter to the Medical Centre, along with your BU student ID card
  • Please register as soon as possible that we can obtain your medical notes from your previous doctor's surgery, including details of any medications you take.

Important: If you take regular medication, please ensure that you bring at least one month's supply when you start BU. You can order repeat prescriptions once you are registered with us.  

Complete our registration form

Contact us online

  • The quickest and most effective way to access our services is via our Klinik online service 
    You will be able to contact us about new or existing health conditions, medication requests, vaccinations, and various other services including cancelling an appointment. We will assess your needs and respond to you quickly by phone, text or email.
  • You can still visit us on site at Talbot House or call on 01202 965378.

Find support out of hours and outside term-time:

Non-urgent support

Urgent support

More information