Reading lists help
Library & Learning Support aims to include a link to a relevant, academically-led reading list on every Brightspace unit. Our Aspire reading list system gives academics complete control over the items that appear on unit reading lists in Brightspace.
This makes it easy for you to:
- Add and remove items from your reading list
- Notify the library that we need to purchase books or journals
- Request digitised content, i.e. scanned copies of book chapters/journal articles
- Enhance your list with sections and annotation
- Select e-resources that students can access from anywhere
- Enable your students to focus on reading the materials rather than finding and accessing them.
Contact your faculty library team who will give you editing rights to your units. You will also be offered support with setting up and using the system.