Why study BA (Hons) Business & Management (HRM) at BU?
- Gain specialist knowledge and skills in human resource management as well as other key areas of business and management, providing a strong foundation for a wide range of careers
- Opportunities to study abroad at one of our international partner institutions
- Study a diverse subject that provides a stepping-stone to work in any industry, anywhere in the world
- Complete an optional 30-week placement, giving you invaluable opportunities to gain industry experience and build a professional network
- Study at a university with over 35 years’ teaching experience in this area, excellent industry connections and an international reputation
- Within fifteen months of graduating, 95% of students on our Business & Management courses are in employment or further study.
Foundation year: We have a Foundation Year option for those who do not meet the entry requirements for the degree course. This additional year of study will give you a grounding in Business & Management, building your confidence, knowledge and skills for further study. After successful completion of the Foundation Year, you will progress to the full degree.
The accrediting bodies on our BA (Hons) Business & Management (HRM) course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the BU Business School experience:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI) accreditation gives you complimentary CMI student membership, access to resources and services and when you graduate, you’ll receive a CMI leadership and management qualification in addition to your Bachelor's degree.
Discover more about the BU Business School and explore our campus
Next start date:
September 2023, September 2024
Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus
3 years full-time or 4 years full-time with a minimum 30-week placement. Foundation Year: 4 years full-time or 5 years full-time with a 30-week minimum placement
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
All subjects considered
For September 2023 and September 2024 entry: 104 - 120 UCAS tariff points including a minimum of 2 A-levels or equivalent. BTEC Extended Diploma: DMM. Foundation Year: 48-72 UCAS tariff points. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
International entry requirements:
For September 2023 and September 2024 entry: If English is not your first language, you will need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each component or equivalent. For more information check out our international entry requirements.