There’s no doubt that for many businesses, the creative and digital economy is a confusing beast.
The positive impact it can have on business growth is irrefutable, yet knowing where to start, who to speak and what to speak about is a little less obvious.
In July 2016, Think Create Do produced an event simplifying the subject and then in November 2016, as part of Bournemouth University’s Festival of Enterprise, they produced another.
That’s The Way To Do It 2 presented a terrific line-up of speakers, each drawn from the renowned local creative and digital sector:
- Sophia Story – Head of Commercial, 3 Sided Cube
- Mitchel Stuart – Founder & Managing Director, Inferno Media
- Tom Wittlin – Digital Creative Director, The Flight
- Michelle Davis – General Manager, WeClick Media
- Martin Flavin – Creative Director, Five by Five
- Mike Mallia – Innovation Lab Manager, LV=
- Gemma Harris – Co-founder, Lineup Media
- Ed Gould – Creative Director, Carswell Gould
- Cate Murden – Founder, PUSH Mind and Body
If we all know a little bit more about data, content marketing, virtual reality, and website and app development – and if we know who to speak to in order to learn more – then all our businesses will grow.
In their own unique ways, these ten speakers enabled budding entrepreneurs and established businesses to understand the rewards a digital focus can offer.