Whether you need support and advice on an issue related to diversity and equality, want to access resources on the subject, or have an idea for a project or initiative you’d like to set up to promote diversity and equality, we can help.
We are also here to ensure you are listened to and that you have an opportunity to contribute to the work we do to make Bournemouth University a diverse and inclusive place to work, study and visit.
Our advice and support is available to you in complete confidence, and we are happy to discuss any issues related to the likes of:
- Race, colour, nationality, ethinic or national origin
- Religion or belief
- Gender, gender expresssion and identity
- Sexual orientation, civil partnership/marital or parental status
- Socio-economic background
- Trade union membership activity
- Political belief
- Any other distinction.