Thank you for registering to attend a BU Open Day. We hope you are looking forward to exploring everything BU has to offer.
Campus Open Days
We’ll provide more information about travel and timings closer to the next planned event on campus.
Please add the domain bournemouth.ac.uk to your safe senders list to ensure all our emails get through to you.
Planning your day and travelling here
What happens at a Postgraduate Open Day?
Where to go
Important health and safety information for your visit
Bournemouth hotels with preferential rates
Virtual Open Days
If you've registered for a Virtual Open Day, we'll send you joining instructions a few days before the event. Please add the domain bournemouth.ac.uk to your safe senders list to ensure all our emails get through to you.
If you can't make it or be online for the full event, you'll receive notification of when on-demand content becomes available.
Top tips to get the most out of the event
- Check your device and internet connection – to get the full experience, we recommend you join the event on a laptop or computer.
- If you don't have access to one, you can still visit the event link from your tablet or smartphone. You don't need to download any special software to attend our Virtual Open Day. All you need is an Internet connection.
- List the courses you’re interested in – and make sure you watch the relevant presentations on the day
- List the services you’d like to hear more about e.g. funding support, accommodation or health and wellbeing
- Consider questions you’d like to ask our students and staff in the live chat rooms about the following:
- Admissions and applications
- International students
- Our subject areas
- Postgraduate Research
- Student life
- Student Support and Additional Learning Support
- Prepare refreshments!