If you have questions about your feedback, results or marks, support is on hand and there are steps you can take.
We encourage you to discuss any concerns with an appropriate member of your programme team or your Personal Tutor in the first instance. They might be able to reassure you, explain any details or resolve your concerns.
If you feel you have grounds to make an appeal, there are appeals policies available in the ‘Appeals’ section on our Important Information page that explain what you need to do. SUBU Advice are also running a series of workshops and drop-in sessions to help you with this process and answer questions about your specific circumstances.
Appeals Workshop – 19 July
Meet the SUBU Advice team on Wednesday 19 July between 1pm and 2pm in the Fusion Building to find out more about the process of appealing academic results and how to evidence your circumstances. Advisors will also be able to answer your questions or proof read your appeal documentation to ensure you have the best chance of a successful appeal.
Appeals drop-in sessions
As well as the workshop on 19 July, SUBU Advice are running drop-in sessions throughout July on a first come, first served basis.
- 11am – 1pm, Tuesday 4 July – Student Centre (SC202)
- 10am – 12pm, Thursday 6 July – Bournemouth Gateway Building (BG301c)
- 11am – 1pm, Tuesday 11 July – Student Centre (SC202)
- 10am – 12pm, Thursday 13 July – Bournemouth Gateway Building (BG301c)
- 10am – 12pm, Thursday 20 July – Bournemouth Gateway Building (BG301c)
- 10am – 12pm, Thursday 27 July – Bournemouth Gateway Building (BG301c)
You can find out more about making an appeal at BU on our appeals webpage.